Information We Collect
Usage Data: We may also collect information regarding how our Website is accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How We Use Information That We Collect
We use the personal information we collect about you:
- To personalize your experience on our Website
- To learn more about you and your product preferences
- To ensure effective response to customer service requests and support needs
- To communicate with you for the purposes originally indicated when you signed up to our Website
- To process transactions
- For management and administration of our business
You may update your communication preferences anytime by visiting updating your account settings.
We may share your personal information with our service providers, or any of our financial, insurance, legal, accounting or other advisors that provide professional services to us. These third parties would have access to your Personal Data only to perform the required tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We will not share, sell or rent your personal information in personally identifiable form with any third party. We may disclose information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so. We may remove personal identifiers from your information and maintain and use it in anonymous form. This information may later be combined with other information to generate clusters of information for data analysis purposes.
Lawful bases for processing Personal Data set out in Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
(a) You have given clear consent for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
(b) The processing is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
(c) The processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations). In other words, because of legal obligations.
(d) The processing is necessary to protect someone’s life. In order others, because of vital interests.
(e) The processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
(f) The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of one of our third parties, unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data, which overrides those legitimate interests.
Your Decisions About Your Personal Information
At any time you can contact us to:
- Stop receiving e-mails from us. You can always unsubscribe from receiving promotional e-mails from us by simply clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided at the bottom of every promotional e-mail from us.
- Review the personal information held by InfoPhysiotherapy in connection with your account.
- Amend your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent for our use and disclosure of your information.
- Request a list of third parties to which the Company may have provided your personal information.
- Close your account.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to any of the above requests
We use a variety of measures to to ensure the security of your personal information:
- All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then entered into our Payment gateway providers database. This information is accessible only to those authorized who are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
- Access to your personal information within InfoPhysiotherapy is limited to individuals on a need-to-know basis and who have agreed to an information protection agreement, which states the individual must have just cause for accessing personal information in an account
We are committed to the security of your personal information. Please note, however, that while we try to create a secure and reliable Website for users, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from the Website or via e-mail cannot be guaranteed.
If you are accessing the Website from outside of Canada please be aware that you are sending information (including Personal Data) to Canada, where our servers are located.
Links to Other Sites
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. InfoPhysiotherapy does knowingly not collect or use any personal information from any children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected or received any personal information from a person under the age of 13, we will delete that information.
Questions or Comments